New Glasses
15:36[sunglasses and spectacles]
One more gorgeous things are these unbranded glasses Mom bought for me and my siblings. Got them all from some store in Bandung, these geeky wayfarer-y spectacles are flat for normal eyes and how can I not love the glasses' cases? They're kind of LV-ish but what I care the most is the fact that it's from a hard case it won't damage the glasses inside even if I put it in my messy bag. This is just perfect for my geeky look.
[can I not love the skull graphic on my glasses? LOL]
And the sunglasses are mentally hype! Love it to the max (since I don't longer have one, damaged all previous my sunglasses due to recklessness--and how I love the skulls graphic on both sides!) Aren't Mom's the coolest mother or what? She just knows the trend. And just the best Mom ever. I'm just so damn blessed ;)




2 comments