Getting Strange
16:00I just finished reading Emily the Strange's The Lost Days and get strangely excited about it. I'm wondering how many Indonesian read the book. I mean, come on, seriously, this book shoulda arrive into my world since my adolescent years, like 13 years ago when I was 13 years old. I'm just feeling rather too old to read it now but then again it's all okay since I just had Gaiman's Dangerous Alphabet recently, so ya perhaps this counts better. I strangely love this book so much!
Anyway my aunt told me not too much into this kinda book (read: dark/edgy ones) to keep me from getting strange myself. Breaking news: I am strange already. Like, I've been strange all my life, if anyone ever know. It's just that it's disguised perfectly from the outside no one knows I've been mental all this time. LOL. Well maybe all 'half-bloods' are like me, or maybe not. It's just so hard for me to live normally like anyone else here while I am torn between three different bloods. Tormenting yet quite fun, actually.
By the way, I'm missing Mr. Patrick Willem--another 'half-blood'--so badly I can't wait to meet him soon cuz so far, he's the best living pensieve I've ever met all my life (read: he's my best friend.) He's like the only person who understands all my 'strange' language and it works vice versa. Unfortunately, he's living in Bandung and we don't talk much on the messenger. Fortunately, things are going for a change quite soon. I'm desperately praying and looking forward to that ;)





0 comments