Shop Not Drop
15:46[blue pants and tosca scarf from Stradivarius]
I went to Senayan City yesterday with my sister and Oma. We accidentally bumped into Yodi's family who just buried their cousin Reynato, who died earlier this week, and the whole family was there for lunch. Yodi opened the Tortuga, special for its spicy ribs. I ended hanging out with the family for couple of hours, then joined Oma and Clemy again after that.
It was such a relieve to find this pair of stretch blue pants in Stradivarius, remembering that I'm lack with trousers lately and my only jeans left is the torn acid jeans from Pull & Bear. I need to have something more decent for more formal occasion, so there I bought the pants. Somehow I just couldn't resist the temptation on buying the tosca scarf, the one rather similar to Rebecca's in Confession of a Shopaholic. I love how it add up some color to my pale skin and I think I'm gonna wear it quite often from now on :)




0 comments