5 cm. The Movie

13:17



I didn't read the book by Donny Dhirgantoro, but I watched this movie last night with Nandana and I liked it. You gotta check out this movie because:
  1. The long years of friendship between boys and girls,
  2. The magnificent scenery of Semeru Mount and the adventure of climbing it,
  3. The love lost and found along the journey,
  4. The nationalism spirit for Indonesia and its richness,
  5. The acting of the casts are pretty good for Indonesian.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)