Woman's Worth
17:04via fineartamerica
I've been correspondencing to one of my readers (yes it's you, L!), and I was saying to him:
"... maybe there will come one guy stupid enough to love and marry me..."
and he was replying:
"I wouldn't say a guy will be stupid enough to love you, but rather that he will be wise enough.. maybe you are hard to be with and complicated, after all you are a woman and women will always remain hard to be understood by men :) But even though I don't really know you, from what you are writing I think I can see that you are a really nice person and that you have enough to offer.."
Now recently there is one man who loves me so deeply and shows me how lovable I am, how worthy I am in his eyes. It surprises me a lot how I need to appreciate and respect myself more and to value what I have better, because in his opinion, I am truly a treasure he just found. Strange enough to see myself from the eyes of someone who loves me so much, and who knows my worth (OK I'm listening to Alicia Key's A Woman's Worth now)
This man I am talking about, he surely is wise enough to love me (using my reader's words), unlike those previous boyfriends I had before. He said he is old enough to know and appreciate what he has and he is being very grateful for having me in his life now. Though maybe the time is not right, I know that this is the right guy for me--who loves me they way he does. If only he can truly be mine... because he cannot.
Well, I am not really concerning about getting married actually, but I'm not closing any door for the opportunity. But then again it's not what I am trying to talk about right now. I was gonna say, how glad I am to know that there are still men who knows their woman's worth; to be wise enough to love and marry her no-matter-what. I'm not being too picky or having too high standard on finding my Mr. Right, I'm just waiting for a guy who sees me this way. I just hope this guy will come soon. Amen.




0 comments