Back Here
14:34How was your Christmas holiday, friends?
I spent four days in Bandung for the legal stuff for the Bandung house, four days in Jakarta for new house hunting and another two days back in Bandung before going back to Bali. During the time I met only two of my best friends: Alex Samosir and Cheryl, and also Richard and Nandana. I didn't have time to meet the others.
[Alex, Bent, Fabian, Clemency, Mom and me at Karnivor]
At our last night in Bandung, we gathered to have dinner at Karnivor, with Alex and Fabian (Clemy's boyfriend) joined us. It was a really great time and super big portion of meat we had there. Bent supposed to join us having holiday in Bali, but he couldn't get day off so I used his ticket instead. It's a pity because it doesn't feel complete without my brother being among us. But maybe God have another plan.
So here I am, back in Bali, without any plan for new job for a while. I am sure I will have something to do in the beginning of the new year to come. In the meantime, I am just enjoying His gifts. Happy holiday, folks!





0 comments