Life of Pi the Movie

12:26


Watched this movie, finally, with Richard (not Parker) last night. I met Richard, an old friend whom I rarely met but feel close at heart, in Ciwalk XXI theater at 8.30 p.m. and we watched the movie together.

I've read the book before watching, so I know how the story would go by heart (because the story stuck in my brain so deeply, probably because of its , but still for me it is important to watch the movie because it's bringing the story alive, with such a magnificent picture by Ang Lee.

I should say the movie is so brilliantly packed, with all the beauty and details exposed, while still following the original story minus the brutal parts. I would recommend everyone to watch this, in 3D one if possible. This is just an incredible story of journey and faith. That's how it's going on with God.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)