Gems

21:42

[the beautiful ring I got]

I just got a silver ring with blue stone (I am not sure is it a sapphire or not because the color is purplish sometimes) as a heritage from my dear late father, so I am so into gemstones now.

 [the aquamarine pendant I bought]

During my holiday in Ubud, I also bought myself an aquamarine pendant because it is the gemstone for a Pisces/March born. Below here are some info that I got, based by birth month or birthday..


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)