Monday for Movies
00:17I didn't go anywhere today. I woke up by 9 a.m. (have to keep this a habit, actually) and started to read Bilangan Fu by Ayu Utami--which inspired me to another story--and by around 12 Ara came. We watched Ironman on HBO and then Julie came and I made her french fries, then made us all a noodle martabak.
Oh, I finally watched the full version of The Addams Family Values at HBO today but I think it didn't meet my expectation for I was hoping it'd be as dark as the Corpse Bride or Casper but then again, it was made in 1993 so I can't say no more. It's just that I thought the serials were cool. We also watched some other movies available on screen such as Soccer Mom, Ed, Mr. Incredible and soap operas like Samantha Who?
Julie was doing her homework on my Mac and I made her (and Ara) more food, such as toast bread and nouilles carbonara for dinner. Finally her work was done and I drove her home by around 10.30 p.m. I had a great time today, cuz not only that I cook so many food in a day, I also find a great companion from my new friend Julie, and of course, my love Ara. I think he's gonna be a great husband in the future. He already is. :)
So, that's what I'm doing lately: at home with Ara (or Julie or both) or watching movies or surfing the net... Not much. But still I thank God for giving me such great friends and cool facilities at home. God is really great!





0 comments