Donating Blood
17:47I went to the church for 8.30 a.m. mass with Ben and after that I decided to donate some blood to the PMI that was there.
I sat there waiting for my blood to be sucked out of my vein, but when it was going to reach 320 cc I started to feel dizzy and it was so hard to breathe and suddenly people were all around me giving me oxygen, sweet hot tea and turned the bed upside down so my blood could flow back to the head.
After a while I felt okay and they gave me food and more drink and when I got healthy, we couldn't get out of the parking lot because it was full with the ones who came for the next mass so we were stuck till 11.30 a.m. until we could go home.. I still felt dizzy when I got home but it's okay cuz I did it for humanity.. :)






0 comments