Sunday Nite Dinner
00:19I was feeling quite unwell today. Not physically, it was more emotionally. Perhaps it was my monthly mood play. But at least I decided to go to church, and I found that God always fulfills His promise: But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and these things will be given to you as well [Matt 6:33]. Because I planned to go to the church by myself but then Livia said she's coming, too. So, I sat beside her and her friend at 5 p.m. mass in Cathedral.
[kiddies ice cream at PT. Rasa]
The funny thing is when Ian came with his friend and they sat beside me so we were all sitting there together. It was pretty much funny for me--the way Livia and Ian stared at or commented at each other--I couldn't stop giggling. But then after the mass we went to PT. Rasa to eat ice cream.
[Irma + Yanto]
[me + Livia]
[Ara + me]
We departed from the restaurant by around 9.15 p.m. and I drove Livia home before I went home. It had been a tiring and sleepy day for me (tho I didn't really do anything, actually) but the ending was great. I love my girl friends so much and adore my boyfriend even more!
Thank You, Lord, for the wonderful day... ^_^









0 comments