BBQ for Lunch

01:18



Yesterday Ara asked me to join him with his friend from the morning at the Treehouse. I was dropped there after I picked my siblings up from the travel service. There were also Reggy and Dena sitting at the table outside, discussing their business.



[me, ara and reggy]

We then went to Carrefour PVJ to buy some meat and sauces for lunch, and headed to Reggy's house in Sersan Bajuri, Lembang. The house is really big it was divided into some pavilions and halls and cottages-to-be and we had BBQ for lunch at one of the rented houses.



The boys set up the grill and I helped with the raw meat. Then after more than 1 hour fanning the charcoal to cook our meal, we can finally eat at around 4 p.m. After stuffed, we were ready to go back to Bandung. That was a nice lunch we had since I've never had a BBQ lunch before (it was always at night, LOL.)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)