Mangkok Ayam
23:57I had dinner here with Mom today. It's located in Toko Setiabudi, in the back entrance (through Jl. Hegarmanah) and next to the Periplus bookstore. The food is nice and halaal (no pork) although they serve mostly Chinese food.
[char siu hainan rice]
[duck bee hun]
I ordered the char siu hainan rice while Mom had the duck bee hun. I love the interior they set here; like an old China Town's food kiosk.
[old comics, novels and cigarette boxes decorate the wall.
the bottles of tea organized on the wall like in old chinese resto]
[creative lamps with rooster painted on it.
various images/sculptures/bowls of rooster fill the room in]
[doodles of rooster painted on the warung's closing roof.
great idea for the lamps' armature: rooster's coops hung above]
This is a really unique small restaurant on the corner of the building, and the food are so nice and I highly recommend this. I give it 4.5 of 5 for overall points for a halaal (no pork) Chinese food.










0 comments