Gianni's

12:43


Last night Ara took me to Gianni's Coffee and Cafe at Jl. Cihampelas for a special dinner date. We ordered sausages and apple roll for dessert. I had the veal bratwurst with BBQ sauce while Ara had the lamb with black pepper sauce.

[veal bratwurst]
I should say that the food were reeeaaallly really good. I like best the squared mashed potato with a layer of cheese on top of it. And the apple roll with cinnamon powder is so delicious. And they serve fresh tea, too. 
[apple roll by Casa de Porto]
For another plus point, the interior of this cafe is so comfort with all of the wood and bricks and romantic light. Both are nice, sitting indoor or outdoor, on the ground or at the upper floor. This is a highly recommended restaurant. I give this 5 out of 5!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)